The Stocking Chronicles
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Just one more sunday..and I will be the happiest I've ever been in london. Somehow it seems almost unreal. I just...I don't know what I want. To be happy?
posted by michelle @
8:10 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
The Stocking Chronicles
About Me
Name:
michelle
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Time is simply crawling by - I've finished my essa...
4 days...it's such a strange feeling to dread and ...
I think I feel better about the horrible mallorca ...
Argh everytime the internet connection is faulty I...
I'm done with my slum essay! Feel quite liberated....
The temptation to write slummers instead of slum d...
A wet and rainy day - I'm glad to be tucked away a...
Oh no there is a terrorist running around in singa...
Hmm why is it that the hotel in Beijing is called ...
I am..tentatively, cautiously, surprisingly restar...
Links
Huimin
Xuhua
Sam
Tiffane
Clara
Jason
Michelle
Clarence
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home