Oh no there is a terrorist running around in singapore!! It's been a day and they haven't found him - let's see how this plays out. I feel quite worried, not because of the whole 'how can this happen in singapore thing', but because I can't be that confident that every person in singapore will hand him over to the police? If he does manage to leave singapore..hmm I'm afraid that's it, really.
Had my seminar today - how am I supposed to propose a control for the rate of erosion on east coast beach when structures have been built along every single stretch of it. Another disturbing thought - I think they are renovating it?? How am I going to do my research?? Will have to get someone to check it out for me, I have to write my dissertation proposal before I go home - in another 21 days. Whoo hoo!
In the mean time, let's solve informal housing in Bangkok and discover how climate change will affect desertification. Oh and go on another celery diet!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home