The Stocking Chronicles

Monday, February 25, 2008

I am..tentatively, cautiously, surprisingly restarting my blog...I'm not too sure why. I don't want it to become a photo log boasting of all the places I've travelled to (there aren't that many of them recently). Perhaps I'm just trying to procrastinate doing work?

My parents are going off to Beijing today - it must be weird for them to travel without any of us. I wonder if they've been lonely these past 2 weeks with marie gone as well..it's as if we were never around and they're back to 20 years ago. Weird huh - I believe it's called empty nest syndrome.

I really have to try to plonk my brain onto doing my readings, it keeps wandering all over the place. Ok my inspiration shall be that for all the work I do now, I'll treat myself to 2 days of freedom when I'm home? Which is in 24 days!

Perhaps it really is a voyage of a lifetime..and I know I'm guilty of not treasuring this experience as much as I should.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home