The Stocking Chronicles
Sunday, March 11, 2007
2 more weeks to going home! Or 12 days, to make myself feel happier.
Sometimes I wonder why I even try.
posted by michelle @
7:22 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
The Stocking Chronicles
About Me
Name:
michelle
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
I fear for my sanity. Today I actually believed (f...
I FINALLY have the inspiration to blog.First of al...
Ok I have finally been hunted to the ground and sh...
Hmm, I'll have to blog at school from now on, sinc...
Here's a photo i took at 7.10 am on a Sunday morni...
Paste more pictures! The photos in singapore are s...
Well, Chinese New Year is about 4 weeks away and t...
How sinful potatoes are..they taste so nice when t...
I managed to finish my policy debate report - much...
Back in London...Without trying to sound too pessi...
Links
Huimin
Xuhua
Sam
Tiffane
Clara
Jason
Michelle
Clarence
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home