I FINALLY have the inspiration to blog.
First of all, there's around one more month before I go home! I've been thinking of celebrating with Ben & Jerry's or something, but let's see how. I've always found it quite depressing how I seem to need artificial stimulants in the form of food to look forward to before the time I can go home.
I guess at this point I feel really fortunate that my parents have allowed me to go home time and time again, because I guess a lot of things would have been different if I hadn't. Travelling is all very well, but I'd rather not walk alone...(Off topic: That is such a SILLY football slogan. It's the kind of slogan that conjures up the picture of a guy slamming the door on an angry wife and a screaming baby and heading to the pub to spend his last few pennies, imaging that he'll NEVER WALK ALONE...)
I have 4 more essays to write in 4 more weeks, juxtaposed with weekend trips out of london. It's my just desserts really, that fatigue haunts me throughout the week, but I need to get out of london. I need time to pass faster, instead of listening to the reverberating silence in my room.
Wait for me a while, my beloved, my family, my friends...
Isn't it strange how surreal it still feels to be living in london? It's as if my whole life pauses when I leave my sunny island...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home