The Stocking Chronicles

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

8 more days before I go home.."And I feel just like I’m living someone else’s life, It’s like I just stepped outside, When everything was going right" (Buble, , v6) ha, a bit of mindless referencing there. Which is all I do nowadays, but I don't really mind - there's a sort of sadistic pleasure in having to do essays.

I guess I've settled down here..work, check, friends, check, tube stations and lines, check, social life, check. But seriously, I do feel as if I'm borrowing someone else's life. It's fun and exciting and I literally have the world at my feet, but I would like to return to my own life once in a while. I'm glad I'll be doing that soon..my little bit of space on a little island in the middle of nowhere...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home