The Stocking Chronicles

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Hmm, I'll have to blog at school from now on, since there is now a download/ upload quota on my hall internet connection. Silly but true.

Anyway, it's 5 minutes before my Ideas lecture - which is too airy fary to believe but I'll try, here are some pictures:

We went to cambridge 2 weeks ago - this is the bridge of sighs over the river at King's college..it was COLD that day..



And these are all the people who went...16. I realise most people like black jackets - me included!

And this is a totally unrelated picture that shows hall the singaporeans in hall at CnR escaping hall food. We don't usually mind it, but they were trying to cook chinese food that day and we weren't going to hang around and let them embarrass our culture..I had laksa!
Ok off to be mind-boggled about global - local entities. Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home