Back in London...Without trying to sound too pessimistic, I sometimes wonder why I gave up all that I had to come here. But anyway. SIGH.
Need to complete one essay in 2 days..I must I must I must stop procrastinating. Perhaps I should stay in Zone 2 next year - the houses are so nice!
Tofu steak is just a nice name for a big blob of tofu. Must remember to eat katsu don when I go to the japanese restaurant next time. I kind of worry when I ask for tap water at restaurants - is it really tap water?? Because tap water in london is not safe for drinking...gulp.
Remember what we learnt in physics that cold air sinks? It's really true - we went to visit a friend who stays in this rented house, the ground floor is much much colder than the 2nd floor..so I guess it's better to stay higher up.
My new year's:
resolution - finish my readings by the end of the week
wish - may this year pass faster. please.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home