The Stocking Chronicles
Saturday, May 12, 2007
As I stare out into the eternal sunshine and dream of home...
Whoops. Still one more paper to go. Darn.
posted by michelle @
9:28 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
The Stocking Chronicles
About Me
Name:
michelle
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
One more week of exams - I've only got 2 papers th...
Today I took the tube 2 stops to my exam venue, go...
I have three skype hugs as my good luck charm for ...
Some people get a chance to look very interesting ...
Thanks to mobtv, I'm going to be able to watch the...
Uprooting yourself is a terrible process...sometim...
2 more weeks to going home! Or 12 days, to make my...
I fear for my sanity. Today I actually believed (f...
I FINALLY have the inspiration to blog.First of al...
Ok I have finally been hunted to the ground and sh...
Links
Huimin
Xuhua
Sam
Tiffane
Clara
Jason
Michelle
Clarence
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home