The Stocking Chronicles
Monday, March 17, 2008
Time is simply crawling by - I've finished my essays!
For everyone who plays the violin:
I don't do this often, but this is really worth it!
posted by michelle @
11:40 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
The Stocking Chronicles
About Me
Name:
michelle
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
4 days...it's such a strange feeling to dread and ...
I think I feel better about the horrible mallorca ...
Argh everytime the internet connection is faulty I...
I'm done with my slum essay! Feel quite liberated....
The temptation to write slummers instead of slum d...
A wet and rainy day - I'm glad to be tucked away a...
Oh no there is a terrorist running around in singa...
Hmm why is it that the hotel in Beijing is called ...
I am..tentatively, cautiously, surprisingly restar...
Hmm I haven't been doing anything much recently - ...
Links
Huimin
Xuhua
Sam
Tiffane
Clara
Jason
Michelle
Clarence
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home