The Stocking Chronicles
Thursday, March 06, 2008
Argh everytime the internet connection is faulty I feel as if my arms have been cut off! Luckily it doesn't happen often - about once a term.
Sigh I am really BAD at GEOGRAPHY.
posted by michelle @
10:43 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
The Stocking Chronicles
About Me
Name:
michelle
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
I'm done with my slum essay! Feel quite liberated....
The temptation to write slummers instead of slum d...
A wet and rainy day - I'm glad to be tucked away a...
Oh no there is a terrorist running around in singa...
Hmm why is it that the hotel in Beijing is called ...
I am..tentatively, cautiously, surprisingly restar...
Hmm I haven't been doing anything much recently - ...
Oh dear. Today has been a rather sobering day. I w...
As I stare out into the eternal sunshine and dream...
One more week of exams - I've only got 2 papers th...
Links
Huimin
Xuhua
Sam
Tiffane
Clara
Jason
Michelle
Clarence
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home