Ok, so, to explain the three random pictures I have put up, they are all parts of my room. The glow in the dark stars are pasted on the side of my cupboard facing my bed. I think the lighting in my room is very dim, because they don't glow very well. So I'm currently testing them out by putting one directly under the lamp, and if it works out, I'll post a picture of the lone star glowing later.
Yoga was quite an interesting experience. I didn't know that some bones in my bone existed, but trust me, I've stretched every single one of them. Or am I talking about muscles here? Anyway, I felt really inflexible at the yoga lesson, but I think I shall just have to be less self concious and go - it really helps me stretch.
I guess everyone is kind of wondering why I joined the gym. Well, it's all the horror stories of people who have gone to the UK and come back..not the same size I suppose, but it's also to work off the guilt of eating a hashbrown every morning, AND potatoes (mashed, boiled, chips) at dinner every day. I wonder why soya sauce and curry doesn't have the same effect?
I'm actually quite puzzled as to why people here are..physically more than adequate as compared to back home. The pace of life is much faster, perhaps the cold makes everyone hurry down the street faster. Maybe it's the food...over half the population of Britain confess to eating a bag of chips everyday.
Back to the books! Not that I like it, but I feel this compulsion to start, and I cannot deny a certain pleasure in feeding my brain after letting it ferment for so long..but that just sounds silly.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home